Re: gnash0.8.2

Hi,

On Tuesday 22 April 2008 12:16, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > Must be a bug in some script.  I didn't use libcurl4-gnutls-dev, but
> > libcurl3-gnutls-dev (both are accepted by Build-Depends).

Well, as Gerfried explains without spelling out "sbuild", this is the case.
It's a bug in sbuild (#403246, which is also used on Debians official buildds.

If you want a buildd to pick up a dependency, you need to list it first, not
as an alternative. And if you dont want this, please dont maintain
packages^w^w^w^wfix 403246 and until that bug is fixed, please workaround it,
by listing the resolvable dependencies first.

Thanks.

regards,
	Holger