Re: ia32-libs-gtk and nspluginwrapper

Hi Alex,

Alexander Wirt schrieb:
>>> Is your key in the keyring?
>> Hmm. I have two keys in the Debian keyring. An old RSA key which I
>> usually use for signing packages for Debian, and a newer DSA key. Is it
>> possible, that backports.org does not recognise the RSA keys?
> Did you ever read the contribute part?

Yes I did several times.

> Especially the part that says: "All Debian Developers can send a signed mail
> to Norbert Tretkowski or Alexander Wirt to add their key to the keyring of
> backports.org"?

I did this several times in 2006. I asked Norbert three times to include
my key 0xF95C2F6D in the keyring. Only after the third mail I got the
response that my other key 0xB5CE5497 is in the keyring and that my
packages were signed with 0xF95C2F6D, so that they were rejected. I
always sign all my Debian packages with 0xF95C2F6D. Both keys are in the
official Debian keyring too. Uploading packages signed with my other key
0xB5CE5497 to backports worked then.

So now I did the mistake to upload a backports packages signed with my
normal key. And because this key was apparently never included in the
backports keyring, it was rejected. But then I uploaded a .commands file
signed with the correct key but nothing happened again. So what can I do?

>> I just tried a *.command file signed with the DSA key to remove the
>> signed files to be able to reupload better signatures. But I still don't
>> get any response.
> See Joergs message about the queued on bpo. It will never send any mail (at
> least not now, but I plan to change that)

This fact could go into the README in ftp://www.backports.org

Christoph
Christoph Martin, EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Verwaltung.Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337