Re: ia32-libs-gtk and nspluginwrapper

Christoph Martin schrieb am Friday, den 15. February 2008:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Alexander Wirt schrieb:
> > Christoph Martin schrieb am Friday, den 15. February 2008:
> >>
> >> I uploaded four days ago a backport of ia32-libs-gtk and nspluginwrapper
> >> to the incoming queue of backports.org. They have now vanished from the
> >> incoming queue but I can't find them anywhere in the archive. I also did
> >> not get any message about any problems. I put myself in the uploaders
> >> field as it was suggested on the website.
> > Feb 15 15:11:04 ia32-libs-gtk_2.1~bpo40+1_amd64.changes has bad PGP/GnuPG
> > signature!
> >
> > Feb 15 15:11:04 nspluginwrapper_0.9.91.5-1~bpo40+1_amd64.changes has bad
> > PGP/GnuPG signature!
>
> Why don't I get any message about these problems?
Because you only get anything if you are on the whitelist, this only happens
after adding you to the keyring.

> > Is your key in the keyring?
>
> Hmm. I have two keys in the Debian keyring. An old RSA key which I
> usually use for signing packages for Debian, and a newer DSA key. Is it
> possible, that backports.org does not recognise the RSA keys?
Did you ever read the contribute part?
Especially the part that says: "All Debian Developers can send a signed mail
to Norbert Tretkowski or Alexander Wirt to add their key to the keyring of
backports.org"?

> I just tried a *.command file signed with the DSA key to remove the
> signed files to be able to reupload better signatures. But I still don't
> get any response.
See Joergs message about the queued on bpo. It will never send any mail (at
least not now, but I plan to change that)

Alex