Re: ia32-libs-gtk and nspluginwrapper

Hi Alex,

Alexander Wirt schrieb:
> Christoph Martin schrieb am Friday, den 15. February 2008:
>>
>> I uploaded four days ago a backport of ia32-libs-gtk and nspluginwrapper
>> to the incoming queue of backports.org. They have now vanished from the
>> incoming queue but I can't find them anywhere in the archive. I also did
>> not get any message about any problems. I put myself in the uploaders
>> field as it was suggested on the website.
> Feb 15 15:11:04 ia32-libs-gtk_2.1~bpo40+1_amd64.changes has bad PGP/GnuPG
> signature!
>
> Feb 15 15:11:04 nspluginwrapper_0.9.91.5-1~bpo40+1_amd64.changes has bad
> PGP/GnuPG signature!

Why don't I get any message about these problems?

> Is your key in the keyring?

Hmm. I have two keys in the Debian keyring. An old RSA key which I
usually use for signing packages for Debian, and a newer DSA key. Is it
possible, that backports.org does not recognise the RSA keys?

I just tried a *.command file signed with the DSA key to remove the
signed files to be able to reupload better signatures. But I still don't
get any response.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Verwaltung.Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856