Re: Ruby Package Backports

Am 14.01.2007 um 17:24 schrieb Daniel Baumann:

no, /either/ you build a native package /or/ you build a non native one.

means, you either have (orig.tar.gz + diff.gz + dsc) or (tar.gz + dsc).
now, if you check your *.changes file, you see, that it includes a
*.orig.tar.gz and diff.gz which makes it non-native, but the original
package in debian is a native one.

OK, I think I have fixed this now. dpkg-source -x seems to automatically created a .orig.tar.gz in my backport setup. The .changes file now only lists the .deb, .dsc and .tar.gz files (no .orig.tar.gz).

Regards,

Manuel

--
I have found an elegant and short solution for Fermat's Theorem
but sadly there is not enough space for it in this signature.