Re: New user requests and etch-bpo

* Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> [20070419 15:00]:
> ACK. In fact, I'm uncomfortable with this new rule that "packages which
> can be installed directly from testing shouldn't be uploaded to bpo".

Please look at the original mail: "Pinning exists."

Then you don't have to download the .deb manually. Just try "apt-get
-t any -s install whatever" and you'll see if it wants to fetch
lenny's libc or is self-contained.

Thomas

--
thomas@intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998