NVidia drivers and 2.6.18...

I recently upgraded to linux-image-2.6.18-2-k7, version 2.6.18-5~bpo.1.
The nvidia drivers prior to 9625 would not build for me, so I grabbed the
9625 version from experimental.  These compile again 2.6.18 just fine, but
when I grabbed the source for nvidia-glx 9625 from experimental it refuses
to install as it depends on xorg 7.0.

Anyone worked through all of these issues?  Currently it sounds like I
could downgrade kernels and then go back to older nvidia drivers, although
I just saw that etch will be shipping with linux 2.6.18 so I'd rather not.

Thanks!
  Dale
--
Dale E. Martin - dale@the-martins.org