Re: Evince backport proposal (2)

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Removing it, even if I could, would not be a good idea IMHO.

verified.

> That's why I think we should enforce using dh_helper4 in this
> particular case, even if v5/bop is currently
> installed.

ok. set it to (<< 5)

> Meanwhile, djvulibre's maintainer told me the package compiles
> perfectly with debhelper4, so I'll do that instead.

no, leave that unchanged. otherwise, it's cumbersome to update the
backport an *always* test and verify, if it really still builds with dh4.

although i'm going to upload it when you changed mentioned things above,
it will maybe superseeded in summer with my potential gnome backport.