Re: Evince backport proposal (2)

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Btw, is it a problem that I need to switch debhelper back and forth?
> Maybe I should add a debhelper (= 4) or (< 5) in evince as well?

debhelper is backwarts compatible, if anybody sets anywhere a '(=
$version)' depends to debhelper, he must be fucking stupid.

normally, you all packages with dh4, except where a) the package
declares a dh5 build-depends, or b) the packages is broken and requires
dh5 without declaring it (like libdjvulibre).