Re: udev 0.87-1 driving me crazy.[off-topic]

thomas.
that's preciselly what I tried . It didn't work. In the downgrading process I lost my rules.d content. Now I'm back on the road again, with udev 0.87-1. I still don't understand my speed loss in booting the system, but that's something for the kernel-hacking-gods-of-linux-heaven.