Re: Kate Draven: Rodney's Questions

> I agree with you. What was that simple thing? I'd like to be able to avoid
> it.

> Are you saying that deleting the preferences file is the way to solve not
> being able to see KDE stuff in the repository? I don't understand how that
> could work.

Systems vary, I have many different packages on my system, I tend to compile
more of my stuff where I can so I can learn how to do it. What happens on my
system may not happen on your's.  We can only generalize things. This is the
way of any OS to be completely honest. The packages you have installed affect
how the system behaves.

What it comes down to, and this is the important part, is that you are not
alone. If you need help, just ask and we will try to help. In the process,
you will learn. Trial and error is a great teacher LOL.

Kate