Re: Siril 1.0.0 is ready for upload

Let's remove the files then.
You want to do it? (I'm on my phone)

Le mer. 9 mars 2022 à 18:03, Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> a écrit :
Hi Cyril,

On 09.03.22 17:35, Cyril Richard wrote:
> Good question in fact. What is the good practice with the git hidden files?
> I would keep it if better.
>
> But I'm surprised there are differences because I've tested it. So, sorry.
>
> I need to redo the pristine-tar?

There is no real "good practice" here -- Debian's gitlab CI is in
debian/gitlab-ci.yml and does not interfere with the original one.

How to fix it depends on what seems correct for upstream (i.e. you): If
the additional files should in fact be in the tarball, then you should
recreate the tarball with them (i.e. fix the pristine-tar). However I
guess they should not be there (there is no reason to have them there),
so I would remove them from the upstream branch and merge again to the
Debian branch.

Cheers

Ole