Re: Siril 1.0.0 is ready for upload

On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 05:41:35PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> However I guess they
> should not be there (there is no reason to have them there), so I would
> remove them from the upstream branch and merge again to the Debian branch.

... Or you could simply add a d/gbp.conf file, for example as seen here[1] (point no 2) and re-import.
This solves the problems for new upstream releases as well, since you would not be
'manually' fiddling with the tarballs when new releases happen.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Javascript/Tutorial#Working_with_existing_packages

Regards,
Nilesh