Re: Siril 1.0.0 is ready for upload

Good question in fact. What is the good practice with the git hidden files?
I would keep it if better.

But I'm surprised there are differences because I've tested it. So, sorry.

I need to redo the pristine-tar?

Le mer. 9 mars 2022 à 17:30, Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> a écrit :
Hi Cyril,

there seem some differences between the tarball and the content of the
repository. Specifically, there are the following files which are not in
the tarball:

 siril/.editorconfig
 siril/.gitbugtraq
 siril/.gitlab-ci.yml
 siril/.gitlab/issue_templates/bug.md
 siril/.gitlab/issue_templates/feature.md

These files should be either removed from the repository, of added to
the tarball.

Cheers

Ole