Re: Cloudy package ready for review

Hi Ole,

Ah, I had created my base.tgz inadvertently with the wrong distribution.
 Now I corrected that, I reproduced the build failure and fixed it -
turns out there's an upstream patch for this which moves a class
declaration.  So I've incorporated that and successfully built the
package, locally and also on launchpad for xenial and yakkety.  So,
hopefully just the copyright issues remaining to be dealt with, for
which I await information.

Cheers,
Roger