Re: Cloudy package ready for review

Hi Ole,

OK, I've done the following:

 - fixed the distribution and date in changelog
 - fixed the Zlib license in copyright
 - changed the license of my debian files to Zlib
 - added -h output to man page
 - added a watch file
 - split the package as suggested
 - also fixed definitions of paths so that the program can find its data
after installation

I also updated some copyright information for routines in thirdparty.cpp
and thirdparty_interpolate.cpp.  A statement on the CHIANTI web page
says their data can be used freely so I added that information to the
copyright file as well.  I'm working on determining licensing status for
the rest of the routines and data files, and will add this information
as I get it.  I uploaded the latest packaging files, in case it's
worthwhile to re-review in the meantime.

Thanks!
Roger