Re: [RFS] casacore-1.7.0 uploaded to mentors

Dear Ole,

Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> writes:

> heroxbd@gmail.com writes:
>>> * The tools package does not contain manpages, which are a "should" in
>>>   the Debian policy (12.1). Since the binaries already have some help
>>>   output, it should not be difficult to write manpages, or try out the
>>>   "help2man" program.
>>
>> done.  It turns out to be non-trivial at all.  The helps cannot be
>> parsed by help2man, and the manpages are created manually.
>
> OK. The manpages tend to be quite short, but at least the synopsis is
> there :-)

It's tricky that I don't use them myself.

> I was trying to build the package now, but I got some test failures:
>
> -------------------------8<-------------------------
> 98% tests passed, 7 tests failed out of 431
>
> Total Test time (real) = 117.10 sec
>
> The following tests FAILED:
> 	 77 - tBucketFile (Failed)
> 	 79 - tByteIO (Failed)
> 	 95 - tDirectory (Failed)
> 	 98 - tFile (Failed)
> 	105 - tPath (Failed)
> 	107 - tRegularFile (Failed)
> 	108 - tSymLink (Failed)

> I'll attach the full build log. Any idea here?

I could not figure out what happened in the log. I guess it is exclusive
to buildd, because I could not reproduce it on my local box.

I'll try pbuilder to isolate to problem.

One more note, I can see bug 758975

still affects the doxygen pass.  On my own box, the doxygen is
downgraded to 1.8.7-3.

Cheers,
Benda