Re: RFS: splash -- visualisation tool astrophysics stuff [ITP]

Hi Ole,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:35:15AM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> I finished packaging and put everything in
>
> ssh://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-astro/packages/splash.git

This is a bit mixed URL:  If you start with ssh (instead of git://) I
would expect git.d.o instead of anonscm.d.o since anonscm is what ist
says: anonymous checkout.

> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/splash.git
>
> Could I ask you (or Steffen) to upload?

I did so but was running into

 liblocale-gettext-perl : PreDepends: perlapi-5.18.2 which is a virtual package.

No idea whether this is a Perl 5.18 to 5.20 migration issue

> I will, however, issue an RFA
> for this package as soon as it is in Debian and I hope that someone takes
> over. However, until then I will maintain this package.

BTW, I have added a row to Sponsering of Blends procedure[1] since I
would like to promote this procedure a bit and showing that it works
will help.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB