Re: RFS: splash -- visualisation tool astrophysics stuff [ITP]

Hi Andreas,

Am 15.08.2014 um 13:53 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> So *if* your time permits and splash might come on top of your todo list
> I would encourage you to package it and hope it works in a similar way
> as my experience tells me.

I finished packaging and put everything in

ssh://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-astro/packages/splash.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/splash.git

Could I ask you (or Steffen) to upload? I will, however, issue an RFA
for this package as soon as it is in Debian and I hope that someone takes
over. However, until then I will maintain this package.

Best regards

Ole