Re: RFS: splash -- visualisation tool astrophysics stuff [ITP]

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:33:54AM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:

> Maybe you already know that we have now a Debian Astronomy working group [2] with a mailing list [3]. Could you imagine to move the packaging sources to alioth.debian.org/git/debian-astro/packages/ ? This would allow a collaborative maintenance, and would also increase the visibility of the package.
>
> To get the package actually into Debian, could you also upload it to mentors [4] and issue an Request For Sponsorship? This way your package would not get forgotten again.
>
> I am not a Debian Developer yet, so I cannot sponsor your package myself. Could please someone here consider sponsoring?

I could easily sponsor if the package meets Sponsering of Blends
criteria[1] which means the package ins in Debian Astro repository and
on the according tasks pages.  (Note that I'm sponsering from VCS and
not from what is uploaded to mentors.d.n.)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

--