Re: latency test results for armhf vs arm64?

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 12:19:31PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> raspian/raspios is available in all 3 flavors.

Oh right they do have the other ones, they are just not the ones they
recommend by default.

> True, but when those two seagate 2T drives puked in quick succession, I lost
> all
> my patched amanda sources. I'd only been running amanda since 1998.
> I figured if bullseye ever stabilizes I might see about starting it up
> again. But UM
> sold it to zmanda so progress stopped, and then was sold to Betsol about 2
> years back, and so far they've been all hat and no cattle. As far as I'm
> concerned its time to look for a new backup strategy that mimics how amanda
> worked. IOW I'm still building this box, almost from scratch. Its been very
> painful
> so far with bullseye.

Yeah loosing multiple drives sucks.

My important stuff sits on a raid6 setup and does automatic off site
(to my parents house) backups using rsnapshot.

--
Len Sorensen