Re: Feedback from the community -> ARM

On Vi, 11 iun 21, 09:25:07, Ralph Aichinger wrote:

> The official arm64 install documentation lists as of today
> as supported arm64 boards:
>
> Applied Micro (APM) Mustang/X-Gene T
> ARM Juno Development Platform
>
> Has anybody of you seen these in the wild?
> Why is the Raspberry Pi 4 with UEFI or the stock boot process
> not listed here?
>
> https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/arm64/install.en.pdf
> (page 6)
>
> What can a mere Debian user like me do to improve this documentation
> problem?

Specifically for the Release Notes a bug against the package
'release-notes', preferably with a patch (or merge request in Salsa), or
at least suggested wording.

Other documentation has similar processes (if in doubt ask on
debian-doc), except for the Wiki, which anyone should be able to edit
directly.

Kind regards,
Andrei