Status of Debian on QNAP

Hello,
I have boot my TS-219P+ with 4.19 kernel from a USB drive.
First of all not all usb drives are detect by uboot.

I have try ext2/3, the comand seems to be avalible in marvel uboot but i
get some errors when I try to load the kernel. Can someone confirm that?

Format USB drive to FAT32 and mount it.

cat /dev/mtd1 > /mnt/kernel
cat /dev/mtd2 > /mnt/initrd

In uboot shell:

setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200n8 root=/dev/ram rw
initrd=0xa00000,0x8fffff
usb start
(it must detect USB Storage)

fatload usb 0:1 0xa00000 initrd
fatload usb 0:1 0x800000 kernel
bootm 0x800000

So my question is how do I create a valid kernel to copy that to usb?

vmlinuz in /boot has an other format then the kernel extract from /dev/mtd1.
/usr/share/flash-kernel/functions does some magic with kernel, dtb, boot.scr

The default boot settings of uboot can be edit with fw_setenv when all
is fine.

best regards,
basti