Re: Is there any "easy to use" arm64 laptop

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 06:31:07PM +0200, Robert Wilkinson wrote:
> I agree with David. I do think it a bit rude.

May be you might like to check whom you call rude first.  I'm running
some list statistics[1] where you can see that I'm not only subscribed
to several lists but even top poster on a few of these.  I know how it
works to subscribe a list.  I also know how to read the web archive -
even how to drain a mbox from there to properly respond to some answer I
might have got.

I wished all mailing lists on Debian would be such a welcoming place
that people who have a plea (newbee or not) would not be titled rude.

Thanks to those who simply did the favour to me to keep me in CC in
their helpful replies

     Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.net/liststats/

--