Re: Is there any "easy to use" arm64 laptop

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 04:17:22PM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Ma, 13 oct 20, 12:44:55, David Pottage wrote:
> >
> > > PPS: Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to this list.
> >
> > That is rude. If you want our help then you should join the list and
> > participate. This is not a high traffic list, and perhaps you will have
> > something to contribute on another issue.
>
> It's actually quite common, especially for people who are subscribed to
> many other lists (which Andreas most likely is).
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei

I agree with David. I do think it a bit rude. It is easy enough to
subscribe to a mailing list, and then unsubscribe if the number of
messages is too high.

Just because something may be common does not necessarily make it
right.

But that is just my opinion.

Bob
--
"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk
about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth."