Re: Mirabox kernel help needed

Another question: I loaded a package set for a full development
environment on one of my Miraboxes. I presume that I could just
do the kernel build directly on the target hardware? I would
think so, but I've not heard anyone else say they did it that
way. Slow does not matter that much. It can run over the weekend
if it has to.

|   Dale Amon                  Immortal Data                    |
|   CEO             Midland International Air and Space Port    |
| amon@vnl.com       "Data Systems for Deep Space and Time"     |