Re: need sd card backup on r-pi-3b

On 24/09/17 19:45, Gene Heskett wrote:

I wouldn't put the manual route command in rc.local, I'd put it in
the network interface definition as in

allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet static
    address 172.27.200.5/24
    post-up route add default gw 172.27.200.1 dev eth0 metric 0
    pre-down route del default gw 172.27.200.1 dev eth0

Printed to carry out to it, rc.local didn't work at all.  I'll try this
next

Thanks.

Didn't work, with my addresses, it gave me an empty route -n report. Back
to doing it by hand after a reboot.
Now trying to get X11 started. X server not in path. :(

There's something badly wrong there. Run ifconfig -a to check that your interfaces are named as expected.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk