Re: question on armhf color depth

I use rxvt as a terminal emulator and at the default size, or one
notch below it, I could fit 4 of them on the screen at once but they
never looked quite right.  The text was more readable at 1366x768 than
at 1360x768 though.  Now I'll go back to watching Star Treks on it.  I
bought it as a cheap HDMI monitor to use with my cameras.  But it has
a TV tuner and a DVD drive built it, runs on 12 volts, plays MP3s...
This is the Axess page on the 15 inch version, same chassis.  Paid
$140 about 6 months ago for one, works fine.
https://www.axessusa.com/product/tvd1801-15-15-6-high-definition-led-tv-with-dvd-player