Re: xset +dpms is not controlling monitor powerdown on raspberry pi 3b

On 1/10/17, Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.debian-arm@telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> On 09/01/17 22:00, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 09 January 2017 10:52:46 Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>

>>> Logitech should have stuck to selling compilers.

And Microsoft should have stuck to selling GWBASIC

Actually I never had a lot of trouble with Logitech stuff, most of my
mice are Logitech.  I still use one of the "Mouse Man" wedge-shaped
ergonomic mice from the late 90s, PS/2.  I had 2 or 3 parallel port
webcams, maybe by them, their software was terrible.  I didn't know
they had compilers.

The
xset s noblank s off -dpms
that was posted here has kept my monitor on for a couple days, maybe
I'll resurrect xscreensaver.  I wanted the monitor to turn off,
including the backlight though.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX