Re: d-i on Firefly-rk3288

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 00:29:05 +0100
Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:

> As I said, I'm pretty sure you just need to produce kernel udebs, and
> dump them in the build/localudebs directory -- the thing that normally
> trips me up is forgetting to bump the version so that the local udeb is
> a higher version than that available from the archive, with the result
> that it cheefully uses the ones you didn't want and fools you into
> another wasted test run.

Ok, now I'm trying to create a d-i with custom kernel...

> Here are some (slighted rotted) docs:  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CustomKernel

I've compiled my custom kernel, and created .deb file, using make-kpkg. But I don't find how to create the .udeb file. The page suggests to use kernel-wedge, but I don't really understand how.

I've seen that there is a README for kernel-wedge, but it's quite criptic to me. Does it exists some example?

--
Diego Roversi <diegor@tiscali.it>