Re: Beaglebone Black - Unable to boot after installing debian Jessie with Robert C. Nelson netinstall

Hi:

El 13/11/14 a las 15:30, Robert Nelson escribió:
Then, you suggest to make a Debian fresh install on SD and then move to
eMMC, Are I correct now?

Correct, microSD first, then eMMC,

Here is a generic eMMC flasher, note the dependices:

http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-eMMC

So many thanks Robert, all's right now.

Only I lost my last three attemps to install until I notice that my 1 GB microSD card was becomed full of space and installer fails in his work.

Changing to a 2 GB microSD, now BBB is running a fresh Debian. :^)

Regards,

Thanks again Robert.

Kind regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.