Re: Flattened Device Tree on SheevaPlug and Linux 3.15

> > the FTD blob when it's been loaded itself.
>
> Not sure what you mean here. u-boot needs to be told to pass an fdt
> (which must already be in RAM) by passing the address as the third
> argument to bootm or bootz. If you don't have an initrd (the second
> argument) then use "-".

The DTB was loaded like this:
 dhcp;tftpboot 0x5880000 dtb/kirkwood-sheevaplug.dtb

And its memory location supplied as the 3rd argument -- this is how I have
it working on the TrimSlice.

 bootm 0x00800000 0x01100000 0x5880000

I could try another memory location I suppose but I'm not sure that this
is the cause of the reason for its absence, since I use identical memory
locations on both the Trimslice and SheevaPlugs for the initrd, kernel and
FTD.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: http://arm.slackware.com