Fwd: [Bulk] Flattened Device Tree on SheevaPlug and Linux 3.15

> > isn't the 'dtb' supposed to be appended to the zImage and then the
> > uImage created with mkimage?

Thanks  -- it dawned on me that this was the case after I had sent the mail, so
I assume it will boot once I add it to the zImage - I'll test it shortly.

However, I still don't know why U-Boot doesn't seem to be supplying the
FTD blob when it's been loaded itself.  I also tried building the latest U-Boot release myself
but couldn't get it to run on the SheevaPlug (loading into RAM then using
'go' in u-boot) so haven't made any progress.

I thought the necessity to upgrade to the DENX version of U-Boot was
because of FTD, but the Marvell version could have been used if the kernel
uses an appended FTD blob instead.