Re: Compiling armhf version on wheezy amd64

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 05:14:57PM -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> Thanks - I'll see if I can get this installed and running.
>
> Or do you think I would be better off loading up squeeze?

Why not just follow the instructions in the debian/README.cross file of
the gcc source package and build the cross compiler yourself?

I haven't done it for arm lately, but I have done that for powerpc a
number of times without any real issues.

Of course I think that tends to assume the use of dpkg-cross which is
hopefully going away now that multiarch is around.

--
LEN Sorensen