Re: Anyone got Wheezy running on a Dreamplug?

* Adam Ward <caysho@internode.on.net> [2013-08-01 22:49]:
> I have the same setup, if I remove the SD card it will boot from the internal
> one instead due to my u-boot environment settings [1] and [2].

My instructions don't provide for a fallback option, but you can
easily modify the command line.

> Will the debian installer change these settings ? that is not something I had
> considered.

As Mike Howard pointed out, we don't modify the u-boot environment.
You have to do it after the installation.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/