Re: Donation of a Calxeda Highbank node

Hello David,

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> Would http://packages.debian.org/jessie/linux-image-3.9-1-vexpress by
> any chance be a valid kernel image for the highbank?  I see in the git
> logs of Linus's tree that there is a v7 multiplatform config that is
> supposed to cover the highbank, socfpga, mvebu, and vexpress in one
> kernel, so having a vexpress kernel in jessie could be a promising sign
> for the next major release.

Hector Oron sent us a kernel to test on the Hihgbank node we made
available to Debian, but lack of knowledge on everything IPMI related
means that we didn't dare to try it out yet:
http://www.rtp-net.org/misc/linux-image-3.9-1-armmp_3.9-1~experimental.1_armhf.deb

If you could try it out and give some feedback, it would be appreciated
I'm sure.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Liberate the French translation of the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://www.ulule.com/liberation-cahier-admin-debian/