Re: Donation of a Calxeda Highbank node

> My main concern is that having a single node as buildd without another
> for development purposes means that we don't have easy means to keep
> testing for example kernel upgrades.

Hey Guys, I stumbled upon this thread while trying to investigate if
debian would work on the calxeda platform. We're one of calxedas partners
and have specific customers who would really love to see debian working on
ours/calxedas platform.

Can I ask how far your efforts in porting have gone? Is there a wheezy
release for highbank that we could test out internally?

I would be more than happy to make some hardware available remotely for
you to use as a second build/test server. We have genuine demand for
debian on our platform. I'd also be happy to get involved in any way I can
to help out.

Thanks!
Dave

[please excuse the junk inserted by our mail server]

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our customers, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to our standard terms and conditions. The views in this email may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. Please note that Boston uses the services of credit insurance agencies and cheque guarantee companies, therefore, customer details may be divulged as required by such companies. This information will be stored in their databases and may be exchanged with other credit reference agencies.