Unidentified subject!

Good day everyone,
     I am seeking help for a ARMHF related problem.

I have been trying to install Wheezy (ARMHF) on my machine (an ^efika smartbook^ [1]), without ^much success^ [2].

I was wondering if some of you managed to succesfully install wheezy on such hardware (and if they could point me to relevant resources, if there are any).

It feels a bit awkard to post here (seems a devel mailing list rather than a user one), but the idea to:
    1. get a few pointer
    2. get my hands dirty
    3. succeed in the task
    4. write a tutorial to help fellow debian users

Thanks in advance for your help

-AL

[1] http://www.genesi-tech.com/products/smartbook (w/o serial dongle)
[2] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user/455790