Re: armhf on the efika smartbook

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Armand Letty wrote:

> Subject: Unidentified subject!

It is a good idea to add a meaningful subject line in your emails.

> I have been trying to install Wheezy (ARMHF) on my machine (an ^efika
> smartbook^ [1]), without ^much success^ [2].

I don't think Linux mainline has enough support for this device, so
Debian cannot support it fully, especially not the normal installer.

 If you have your own version of the Linux kernel that runs on it, it
should be pretty easy to debootstrap a rootfs and boot that.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise