Debian Wheezy, u-boot and armhf installation

HI everyone

Since the new release of debian i would like to "stabilize" my hardware.

I've got an efika MX running a version of wheezy built by genesi, i
would like to switch on the original debian. By the way i would like to
encrypt my disk (the rootfs)

I'm asking me how can i do it ?
I found some initrd and uimage on the mirrors.

If i boot on a Debian live SD built by genesi can i install and launch
the debian installer ?
Will i have some problems with u bot ?

I didn't find an understandable guide on debian wiki.

Thanks for your help.

Paul M.

--
Paul MARCHAND        | GPG : 3072R/46B7B21D