Re: pandaboard install.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Jeremiah Foster
<jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:

> There are a bunch of resources for the Pandaboard. Try Pandaboard.org or OMAPpedia

This is were I saw that my options where mostly android or ubuntu...

I'd like to stcik with debian if possible.

> "Kernel crash" is not very informative. You might want to invest some time describing your issues in detail with error messages if you have any.

I don't have them for now, my purpose is to install a min system and
boot it. The load my module, then I bet, get some crashes, that I
would have to debug myself then :) I am not yet at this stage.

> You can boot from USB with the panda. SD works too. Once you have your ethernet up you can use ssh, but there is a terminal port on the board and you can use things like screen or minicom to get a consol.

Ok good to know I will be able to do that.

> Yes, Debian is definitely possible.

Super!!

Cheers,
Phi