pandaboard install.

Hi All,

I received my PandaBox faster than my rasberry Pi delayed 5 more weeks.

I'd like to know (if someone have pointers) what would be my best start with it.

My need is kernel build, non graphic module testing, probably getting
kernel crash.
The kernel build phase could be x86 hosted, yet testing and crash remains :)

Basically I'd like to have a boot usb disc (though I may boot sd if
required) boot a non win system, console io is enough to me, and a LAN
connection.

A plus would be to be able to spawn a vnc server (I got no spare
display to hook).

I started to read the panda wiki and so far my choices seems to be
android or ubuntu. I'd like to stick with debian is that possible ?

Thanx in advance for all valuable inputs
Cheers,
Phi