Re: The new armhf in town...

Loïc Minier wrote:
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012, peter green wrote:
Having said that I would certainly appreciate it if debian could do
things in a way that is more friendly to derivatives like raspbian.
In particular it would be very nice to have the defaults for gcc
set in a central place rather than duplicated across god knows
how many source packages (we have modified at least 6 so far
and I'm pretty sure I missed some).

This is definitely the best technical thing to do, and what source
packages should implement; did you compile a list of packages/patches
somewhere?
I've been keeping a list of packages I had to modify at
http://elinux.org/Raspbian ,
unfortunately it's not complete as mpthompson hasn't been so careful about
tracking things.

*eventually this will probablly move to our own website but i'll have to
translate
the table syntax first.