Re: How to install Debian on MCIMX53-START-R

Hector Oron wrote:

I think PMIC support is initialized in FSL u-boot, could you try to
use FSL u-boot? And try again?
Someone gave me an IMX53-START-R set-up to boot debian armhf from a SATA
HDD and I'm having the same problem of no power to USB ports. According
to the guy who gave it to me it's running the version of U-BOOT that came
with a another board of the same model (he runs serveral of them).

Where should I get the latest "FSL u-boot" and how should I install it?