Kernel boot choice on an OpenRD Ultimate ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Kernel boot choice on an OpenRD Ultimate ?
- From: Frédéric Boiteux <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:38:19 +0100
- Message-id: <20120123133819.17fe30c9@Prem1s.lanvoc>
I'm testing an Open-RD Ultimate system with a Debian Squeeze system
(boot with SD card), and I don't know well ARM systems. I found how to
upgrade kernel (using flash_kernel), but I wonder how to handle a
possible problem with one kernel (when upgrading for example), as there
is no kernel boot selection : how can we manage a [updated] kernel
refusing to boot, as we can't boot a failsafe one ?
Thanks for your tips,