Kernel boot choice on an OpenRD Ultimate ?

	Hello,

  I'm testing an Open-RD Ultimate system with a Debian Squeeze system
(boot with SD card), and I don't know well ARM systems. I found how to
upgrade kernel (using flash_kernel), but I wonder how to handle a
possible problem with one kernel (when upgrading for example), as there
is no kernel boot selection : how can we manage a [updated] kernel
refusing to boot, as we can't boot a failsafe one ?

	Thanks for your tips,
		Fred.