Re: still trouble with the NSLU2

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:02:54 +0000
Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.debian-arm@telemetry.co.uk> allegedly wrote:

> Yes. Which is why, with respect to everybody and with appreciation of
> the effort of the core developers, I also suggested testing with a
> known good distro.

I'd consider squeeze a known good distro. I have two NSLU2's running
squeeze. One was built the traditional route (lenny -> squeeze), the
other using Martin's latest tarball. Both work fine.

(I have a third running wheezy which is a bit flakey, but I have to use
a recent kernel to get my wifi USB adaptor to work).

Mick