Re: SheevaPlug install hangs at "Configuring linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood"

Le 17/09/2010 11:55, Imran Chaudhry a écrit :
> It is the first and 100MB in size, there's about 66MB of free space though.
>
> When I created the ext2 file the UUID of the partition changed. Is it
> possible that it refers to the old UUID of the ext4 /boot in fstab or
> elsewhere?

There is no UUID mapping in uboot.

mmc 0:1 means :
- driver mmc
- device #0
- partition #1

your bootmmc need to correspond to the correct partition.

> I'll try a re-install tonight if all else fails.

Can you try 'ext2ls mmc 0:1' from uboot.

--
"Look on the other side for address and phone"
                 -- P. K. Dick