I have an advertising enquiry

Hi,

I?ve just launched a giveaway on my site and I was hoping perhaps you might consider very briefly mentioning it? I would very gladly send $55 (upfront of course) via paypal for a brief mention. I'd also create an exclusive discount for your readers as well.. I was hoping to get support of fashion bloggers like yourself to help generate awareness of our brand. Hope to hear from you soon! (Oh and here is an example of someone I just did this with: http://www.coutureinthecity.com/2010/10/11/enter-for-your-chance-to-win-whooga-ugg-boots/ )

Hope I haven?t wasted your time..

Best Wishes,
Michael Hodge
http://www.whooga-eu.co.uk
Where Fashion and Comfort Coexist

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential and/or personal information, ref 6WXA1F. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately.