Min. Requirements for debian arm installing

Hello.

I want to install debian armel (lenny or squeeze) on this device  (device attributes are  below)

Processor : ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)
BogoMIPS : 174.48
Features : swp half thumb fastmult edsp java
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 5TEJ
CPU variant : 0x0
CPU part : 0x926
CPU revision : 5

Hardware : WMT
Revision : 0000
Serial : 0000000000000000
(This cpu has a 200 Mhz DSP unit)

& Other properties

2Gbyte nand flash
128 Mbyte DDR-Ram
7" wvga screen
rt3070 802.11 b/g wlan

-I'm wondering, Are these properties enough for install the Debian Lenny armel (lxde, fluxbox or xfce) on this device?
-is this right choose?
This device running Android 1.7.2 and has u-boot boot loader and I checked it. U-boot system checks on mmc-card for new kernel in during every boot process
I think, I can load new kernel this way. (Some guys did it this way! Here is the addresshttp://devio.us/~nextvolume/via_arm/viewforum.php?id=3 )

--
From HemiB A R R A C U D A !