Re: DM needs helps with build failure (yorick on armel)
Le 17 févr. 10 à 13:03, Martin Guy a écrit :
I notice that the package has been building successfully sometimes
* 2.1.05+dfsg-4 (latest build at Mar 24 07:05: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-5 (latest build at May 23 22:55: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-6 (latest build at Jul 16 22:19: maybe-successful)
* 2.1.05+dfsg-7 (latest build at Nov 16 14:24: maybe-failed)
* 2.1.05+dfsg+cvs20091202-1 (latest build at Dec 3 10:54: maybe-
* 2.1.05+dfsg+cvs20091202-2 (latest build at Jan 15 11:30: maybe-
The successful builds are on all6500-2, muscat, allegri and arcadelt
and both of the failures are on ancina, which is listed as a "Marvell
Development Board" of unspecified CPU.
Before I go off into integer alignment issues, can someone say what
CPU ancina has, please?
Is it to be considered a Yorick bug or should I ask for a rebuild on